Serie Educativa: IEP y Planes 504: ¿Cuál es la Diferencia?

Si tiene dudas sobre el acceso de un niño a los servicios educativos, puede contactarnos para hablar con un abogado de forma gratuita.


Recursos Adicionales En Español

Recursos Adicionales En Inglés


We provide information, advice, and legal representation in several areas involving children’s education including special education, school discipline and the unlawful use of restraint and seclusion.


Disability Rights Center – New Hampshire is a statewide non-profit organization dedicated to eliminating barriers for people with disabilities across New Hampshire. DRC is the federally designated protection and advocacy agency for New Hampshire and has authority under federal law to conduct investigations in cases of probable abuse or neglect.

News Updates