Traumatic Brain Injury

If you or someone you know has a TBI, we can provide:

• information and referral
• advocacy
• legal representation

Here are some examples of the types of problems we may be able to assist on:

  • You are being discriminated against because of a TBI.
  • Your child had a brain injury, and is not doing well at school. Schools are required to identify children who are eligible for special education, and to provide special education to children who need an individualized education. Some children with TBI who are eligible for special education do not receive it. Other children with TBI receive special education, but do not receive appropriate services.
  • You are having difficulty finding or keeping a job because of a TBI.
  • You were denied Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Aid to the Permanently and Totally Disabled, or other Public Benefits.
  • You require housing, assistive technology or other types of service to live more independently or in the community.
  • You (or someone you know) is in prison, jail, or other facility and you are not getting medical or other services you need due to your TBI.

Request an intake onlineCall Disability Rights Center - NH, 1-800-834-1721, if you have a legal problem relating to your disability.