Medicaid Home and Community Based Waiver Program (HCBS)
New Hampshire provides targeted services to keep people with disabilities in their communities and out of institutions. These HCBS waiver programs are administered by the area agencies which are located in various regions throughout the state. Click here to find your area agency.
New Hampshire has four Medicaid waiver programs that provide home and community based supports to allow people with disabilities to remain in their homes and communities:
- NH Choices for Independence (CFI) Waiver
- NH Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver
- NH Acquired Brain Disorder (ABD) Waiver
- NH In Home Support (IHS) Waiver for Children with Developmental Disabilities
Visit the NH Bureau of Developmental Services for more information on a specific waiver or to apply for services.
How We Can Help
We provide information, council, advice, and legal representation for individuals who require access to these programs in order to live in their communities.
- Eligibility denials
- Delays in securing services
- Termination of services