The New Hampshire CFI waiver is a Medicaid program designed to provide a range of services to help seniors and people with chronic illnesses or disabilities remain independent and live in their own homes.
Services can include:
- Social and medical day programs, known as adult day services
- Helping with daily activities, such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, getting up from bed, and moving around your home
- Assisting with meal preparation or having meals delivered
- Managing medication
- Taking you to non-medical appointments
- Doing general household tasks and errands
- Putting in place personal emergency response services
- Providing skilled nursing services
- Obtaining medical or assistive equipment
If you been found eligible for CFI waiver services, but are not getting some or all of the services you need or you have questions about your services, we would like to talk with you.