DRC-NH Executive Director Stephanie Patrick appeared on last week’s episode of NHLN Opinion+, a weekly program that is dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of New Hampshire’s Latino community.
NHLN Opinion + host Belén Dumont and Stephanie discussed everything from disability rights to how the pandemic has disproportionately impacted people with disabilities.
Video available at: nhlatinonews.com/nhln-opinion-stephanie-patrick
Resources mentioned in the video:
- The Disability Rights Center-NH website:
- In English: drcnh.org
- En Español: drcnh.org/en-espanol
- Read more about COVID-19 and people with disabilities:
- Get involved with DRC-NH:
- Stay up to date with our latest news and press releases: