Protection and Advocacy for Beneficiaries with Representative Payees (PABRP/Rep Payee) Program
Complete reviews of Representative Payees on behalf of the Social Security Administration as outlined in the Business Process Document.
DRC-NH’s scope of work will include reviews of:
- Individual Payees
- Organizational Payees
- Fee-for-Service Organizations
- State Mental Institutions
- Quick Response Check – Misuse Not Alleged
- Quick Response Check – Misuse Alleged
- Protection & Advocacy Initiated Reviews
Conduct required educational visits.
Assist with the development and assessment of plans of correction, as assigned.
Provide training to Representative Payees.
Provide legal advocacy or other assistance to Representative Payees as resources allow.