Recently, Disability Rights Center-NH staff and Board came together to reflect upon and streamline our organizational mission and develop a new vision: simple, yet vital long-term goals for our day-to-day work. We are excited to share these with you below.
Disability Rights Center – New Hampshire protects, advances, and strengthens the legal rights and advocacy interests of all people with disabilities.
We envision an inclusive, accessible, and just society where:
- All are treated with dignity and respect,
- People with disabilities live the lives that they choose; lives that are free from abuse, neglect, and discrimination,
- People with disabilities have equal opportunity to participate fully in their community and enjoy their lives.
Help us put these goals into action
We are currently developing our new 5-year strategic plan and we want to hear from you. There are many ways you can share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions with us:
- Take our short survey
- Attend one of our on-line Discussion Sessions (Zoom). Visit drcnh.org/uncategorized/planning-for-the-future for
event dates and to register.
- Send feedback to us directly or invite us to attend your meeting: Email email@example.com to make a request.
We’ll also be planning several in-person events in the spring. Subscribe to our e-newsletter at drcnh.org for announcements.
DRC-NH, in collaboration with the UNH Institute on Disability and the New Hampshire Council on Developmental Disabilities, distribute a quarterly RAP sheet to educate community members and policy makers about the latest research, policy, practice, and advocacy issues affecting individuals with disabilities and their families.