Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodation

The DRC works toward making government services and buildings, polling places and voting, businesses, hospitals and other private places of accommodation accessible to all persons with disabilities.

RAP Sheet Summer 2012: Accessibility in the Granite State

The Rolling Gourmet: Your Guide to New Hampshire Restaurant Accessibility

Rap Sheet Summer 2005: Welcoming and Accessible Communities PDF version Text version

Communication access for Deaf and hard of hearing

If you have a problem with access and/or accommodations due to a disability, call DRC and ask for an appointment with a lawyer.

You can also file a complaint directly:

How to File a Complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice for an ADA violation by a state or local government or a place of public accommodation

How to file an employment discrimination charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

How to file a complaint with the NH Commission for Human Rights